Friday, February 17, 2012

Lazy Kobi

Happy Friday!!

Yesterday I had to work from home so Kobi got to hang out with me and he was super happy since that means no crating during the day for him. :P Here are pictures of him lounging around the house. Such a lazy butt!! All he mostly did was sleep and eat... then sleep again. Wish we had his life. haha..






Him being a cat playing with his toy ball that's supposed to be a beaver..



Sleeping...





This is Kobi's version of 'play dead'.. except for when he does.. he sometimes wags his tail so it's not very convincing. 0_o He wanted a treat at the time so he kept on playing dead for one. haha... TOO cute. :)


cmon! I'm good right?? See I'm 'dead'.



Being a sleepyhead again!


Have a great weekend!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute little shiba inu. :)

    I love his toys.

    I agree if I wanted to be a dog I'd be Saya she loves sleep too and play with her toys and be silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hard life he leads! ;)

    Lovely pictures of your Shiba. He seems to have a very alert, expressive face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I know. He def makes a lot of different facial expressions on many occasions.

      Delete