Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Day of 2012

With both of us at home on a Sunday.. No better way to start off the new year by taking Kobi out for another full day of F.U.N!

But before we get ready to leave. Time to give Kobi his breakfast! Normally we just feed it in the dish like for any other puppy but sometimes we like to stimulate his 'big' shiba mind by putting it in a treat ball so he can interact with it and work hard for his food. :)





I'm a shiba.. this is easy as pie! Mmm.. food.

Now off we go to take Kobi to the Ballard Locks!


Love sticking his head out of the window! His snorting sounds are so darn cute!


Ooooo... my canadian geese friends!!


Yay, we are here!




Hmmm.. what's down there??


So many people! Wanna pet me?? :D






Me pooped out in mommy's car... too much walking.. my pawsss..


Mommy said I deserved a treat! Mmmm... lamb & apple healthy edible bone. :) :)



Pooped out AGAIN. Night Night Kobiiiii!

No comments:

Post a Comment